Vice Chair Introduction: Medina Danish

 

Hi everyone!! My name is Medina (she/her) and this is my second year at Berkeley and in BMUN. I’m majoring in Global Studies with a focus on peace and conflict in the Middle East and minoring in Public Policy. I can't wait to watch you all present at conference as one of your vice chairs! Our topic is one that is important to me and I look forward to seeing your research create meaningful discussion.

Outside of school, I love reading, writing, baking, cake decorating, taking care of my plants, and learning more about history and politics of the world, specifically of Afghanistan. I'm from SoCal so naturally I love sunny weather, going to the beach, and exploring local coffee shops. Again, I am so excited for conference and wish you the best of luck in your final days of preparation!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procedure and Committee Flow

Updates On Topic A

Updates on Topic B