Vice Chair Introduction: Iman Judge

Hello everyone, my name is Iman (she/her) and I am one of your vice chairs for SPECPOL! I’m a first-year student here at UC Berkeley and an Environmental Science major. This is my first year as a member of BMUN (although I participated in Model UN all through high school)  and I am so excited for BMUN 72. Other than being a vice chair, I am also a member of the media and alumni relations staff, where we document the year and conference through photos, as well as connect with alumni of BMUN. Topics I’m interested in include climate change, human rights, and education. 

Outside of BMUN, I’m interested in reading, writing, music, and hiking. I’m also interested in film and television, and I work for a business affairs company that focuses on the film industry. I can’t wait to see all the wonderful work you do and all the great debates and discussions you have, as well as the speeches you make, during conference!


Best wishes,

Iman







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procedure and Committee Flow

Updates On Topic A

Updates on Topic B