Vice Chair Introduction: Jack Lyon

Hi everyone! My name is Jack Lyon (he/him) and I will be one of your vice chairs for SPECPOL at BMUN 72.  I am a first year student studying planetary science and applied mathematics in the college of letters and science hoping to pursue a career in the aerospace industry. This is my first year in BMUN and outside of SPECPOL I serve on the club’s technology staff, ensuring that Huxley is user-friendly and running smoothly for all position paper submissions. 


Outside of BMUN I work for the FGDC to promote emergency disaster response communications. I am very passionate about using aerospace technologies to promote global safety and improving access to GIS services. I am so excited to see everyone in a few weeks and I wish you all the best of luck!


Cheers, 

Jack Lyon





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Procedure and Committee Flow

Updates On Topic A

Updates on Topic B